Definition: [ˌɑntrəprəˈnɜriəl ˈmɑrkətɪŋ] is a set of methods for promoting small or medium-sized companies through the introduction of innovations and communication activities. In order for the "entrepreneurial marketing" model to function effectively, it is desirable to observe three basic principles for its implementation.
- The search for good marketing ideas is the task of all employees of the firm.
- Work on new marketing projects is carried out using advanced technologies and with direct supervision by the top management of the firm.
- People are hired to perform certain roles, not types of work.
Entrepreneurial Marketing In a Sentence:
- Relying on entrepreneurial marketing methods, his company managed to take a leading position in a short time.
- Not knowing about entrepreneurial marketing, his firm does not have a chance in the market.
Synonyms and related words: enterprising marketing, up-and-coming marketing, pioneering marketing